Thursday 13 January 2011

Our MIND, the true writer..

      I was not at all interested in blogs. My previous experience was the memory of visiting two sites of my friends. I thought them as true writers and wondered on their talent of writing. I named them as famous writer friends in my friend list. Is that enough for them to be recognized? So I remembered their names too along with the list of film stars studied in my college. Actors are always recognized; but the writer who gives breath to them are not in the frame of publicity. On one way it is good. When writer observes or experience the painful world around him, he/she begin to reproduce it.
      I began to think about the eligibility of a writer. Because I used to mention writing as one of my hobbies or talents. Then there were many number of people who asked me, whether I have a blog. I heard this question then I studied my degree in a city college. This name, 'blog' was a new term for me lived in a village. I understood there is a 'b' in front of 'log'. So it is some that modern stylish people use.
   Now, I believe anybody who knows to type and have a mind to express that they feel about anything under the sun can write. They are termed as "writers". If you have clarity in our thoughts, you can be a great writer. This clarity, consistency, credibility(understood, I studied about six C's of writing) etc. can obtained by clean observation on the people around you. And experience the feelings of others as yours. Feel the heart of people around you. You can be a true writer of Mind... Remember the only thing, you have to write it down.
   I am not a great person to explain this. But I am a person who express what my heart tells me. You can take it to your heart or leave it now. But, am sure you are a good writer. That is why your heart compelled you to read till the end...

2 comments:

ചീരു said...

Yes. Blog is an arena where the writer and editor becomes one. Hence you are right when u said: "Now, I believe anybody who knows to type and have a mind to express that they feel about anything under the sun can write. They are termed as writers."

AKKU said...

Thanks that you follow what I mean