Thursday 13 January 2011

A NEW STEP TO WONDERS...

        I am a beginner to the world of blogging. I don't know how to begin, but whatever I see around me are wonders to me. We people are learning new things in our each steps, each moments, each day. All these turn as what we later call as experience. This is going to be a new experience in my life.
     But I am different in my own way. Not all people are unique... That's a fact. Even though, I promise that I belong to the great gang of lazy people of the world. But I do believe that the greatest discoveries of our world lies in the hands of people who wish to find the tricky way of doing things. If those great men where satisfied in the way they were; we will be still in the world of darkness..
       So I believe in myself. I have to.. Because if I don't do that who else can believe me. A new step means it can be to anywhere where it takes me. I believe in God. All those comes from me is what he gives... who leads me... Am just an instrument in his own hands...

2 comments:

ചീരു said...

Nice to hear tht u started blogging. Confusion is usual when v start doing something new. Nice starting. Go on..

AKKU said...

Thanks for your true support